Friday we went back to camborio, the discoteca in the gypsy caves.
This time we stayed till sunrise. It was exhausting but worth it.
Check out that moon!
Saturday I caught up on some sleep, spent some time in the pool and practiced some spanish getting to know some nice Spaniards. 
After a dinner of 3 rounds of tapas at cruz blanco and our fav, I went out with some girls and we walked around to a few bars then headed to the boteillon because Leslie and I felt the need to work on our spanish some more. We met some interesting characters who soon turned super creepy so we then went back to the hotel where we stumbled upon the after math of a fight that had happened with some of the guys in the group. It was a little ridiculous hearing about what happened. Poor Zack a.k.a. Logan a.k.a. Michael Cera, my vegetarian friend got his ear bitten and had to go to the hospital for 13 stitches. So bizarre. Also back at the hotel I found a little wedding going on in our class room. Of course we had to crash it. We went straight to the chocolate fountain (which is now all over my clothes) and for a picture with the bride. I guess we made quite the scene because suddenly everyone wanted pictures of us, or maybe just of "rubio", Christina, the really pretty blonde with us. It was getting to be close to 5:30 a.m. and I hadn't necessarily intended to stay up until sunrise again so I headed to bed.
After a dinner of 3 rounds of tapas at cruz blanco and our fav, I went out with some girls and we walked around to a few bars then headed to the boteillon because Leslie and I felt the need to work on our spanish some more. We met some interesting characters who soon turned super creepy so we then went back to the hotel where we stumbled upon the after math of a fight that had happened with some of the guys in the group. It was a little ridiculous hearing about what happened. Poor Zack a.k.a. Logan a.k.a. Michael Cera, my vegetarian friend got his ear bitten and had to go to the hospital for 13 stitches. So bizarre. Also back at the hotel I found a little wedding going on in our class room. Of course we had to crash it. We went straight to the chocolate fountain (which is now all over my clothes) and for a picture with the bride. I guess we made quite the scene because suddenly everyone wanted pictures of us, or maybe just of "rubio", Christina, the really pretty blonde with us. It was getting to be close to 5:30 a.m. and I hadn't necessarily intended to stay up until sunrise again so I headed to bed.
Sunday was a nice relaxing day. I went to the pool again; my tan may be getting better than my spanish, but oh well, and then did a little shopping but again it was sunday and siesta time so not much was open, turning our shopping trip into walking around in the heat with helado.
Moday, today, was lots of studying for tomorrow's test and a little Curb recap.
Photos won't load again... lo siento.
Tomorrow we have our test then I will probably have some pool time. Then some friends and I are going for tapas before karaoke with the T.A.s that night. Cova, my TA who is a from Spain wants to take us out in Granada to apologize on her countries behalf for the jumping of our friends. She's so sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment