(not the best photo, hypercor is the cheap grocery store in side, I'll try for some better photos later)
I kid you not this store is the epitome is one-stop-shopping. If I had to describe it in 3 words I would choose: Neimen Marcus, discount outlet, and vons... and rite aid, and post office, and bank, and restaurant, and flower shop, and sephora, and big 5, and butcher shop, and liquor store, and walk in medical, and obviously I couldn't do it in just 3 words. This place is unbelievable. We bought our bebidas and headed out. My teacher, Sra. Covadonga aka Cova, assigned us some fun homework, (She is by far my most favorite person. Of all time.) She wants us to practice our in-directives by enjoying our selves in a game of "Yo Nuncahe", know in the states as "Never Have I Ever". So we will engage in some school activities before heading out to the cave night club, but really, after some real studying.
I'm looking forward to seeing what the night will have in store for us. Spain has been yet to disappoint, and with the great group that I've met I'm sure it will be a good time. And I will be safe as always :)
Annd bright and early tomorrow we are off to Seville and Cordoba to see some historic sites.
If you only had one place in the world to visit before you die, I would recommend you make it Spain.
Love you all!
Um, can I please come to Spain for this store alone? Sounds like my version of a dream, a really really great dream...hope you found some goodies for your relaxing evening!
ReplyDeleteYou just need to come to Spain for everything!
ReplyDelete