I had an absolute blast in Spain and made some really great friends that I am already planning on visiting at UCLA soon.
The flight home wasn't too bad; a few delays but I still made all my connections. Just a long and tiring day of traveling.
So our last day in Granada was a great one. After our final I was discussing at lunch how strange it felt to be done, and we were all in disbelief that our 5 weeks had passed so quickly. After saying good bye to my teacher we headed to the pool where I spent the entire time tanning in the life saver ring and cider in hand. I was quite comfortable and not about to leave anytime soon, (I hope Gerrel sends me the picture, it was classic) but then I did when we all left for a siesta before our last dinner at El Reventaero.
So then our night began hitting up the rest of our favorite spots. Gotham of course, then on to chupiteria
here I am with Sydney and Caitlin, we just redeemed our points for some prizes. And yes I am wearing my reusable shopping bag like a necklace. It wasn't until I was called a cal-trans worker that I decided to remove it. We then had some more fun meeting locals in the bar. Check out this guys mullet.
Classy right? It got to be a long night and once Sean decided to siesta on the bar we decided to head on home. 
I skipped sleep and decided to shower before heading to the airport at 6:45 to catch my flight with some others to Barca.
I love Barcelona. It is such a fun city. I spent my free day doing some shopping and wandering down Las Ramblas. I also had to make a stop at the bocqueria, the giant market.
I got a box of macedonia (mixed fruit) and a few more of the fresh pure fruit smoothies for only 1 euro. My favorite has to be a tie between the pure kiwi and the coconut-papaya smoothie.
So good. I will crave those for the next following months. I then made a last stop by my friends hotel to say hello and good bye before getting a last dinner of paella and taking the train back to my air port hotel. I then watced the FCB Melgar game and quickly fell asleep.
It is nice to be back in america but I really do miss Spain and all of the friends that I made there, but I have a feeling I will be seeing both again.
I am now currently in the beautiful San Diego, sitting on the balcony listening to the waves.
This is the life.
I skipped sleep and decided to shower before heading to the airport at 6:45 to catch my flight with some others to Barca.
I love Barcelona. It is such a fun city. I spent my free day doing some shopping and wandering down Las Ramblas. I also had to make a stop at the bocqueria, the giant market.
I got a box of macedonia (mixed fruit) and a few more of the fresh pure fruit smoothies for only 1 euro. My favorite has to be a tie between the pure kiwi and the coconut-papaya smoothie.
It is nice to be back in america but I really do miss Spain and all of the friends that I made there, but I have a feeling I will be seeing both again.

I am now currently in the beautiful San Diego, sitting on the balcony listening to the waves.
This is the life.
No comments:
Post a Comment