So I had to go through two rounds of interviews, but I got my first internship position as a marketing Intern for the new real estate developing company in Santa Barbara, Mesa Lane Partners. It was started by two '06 UCSB Environmental Studies grads... sound familiar Dad?
I'll be working on their new environmentally friendly apartment complex that is currently being built in Isla Vista. It's called the loop will be such a great place to live; the amenities are ridiculous. I just may be looking into a room for myself next year.
I'm really excited about the internship, I'm not sure what I'll be doing yet since we haven't had a formal meeting yet but I know it's going to involve creative media work, which is exactly the type of experience I am looking for!
I'll be working on their new environmentally friendly apartment complex that is currently being built in Isla Vista. It's called the loop will be such a great place to live; the amenities are ridiculous. I just may be looking into a room for myself next year.
I'm really excited about the internship, I'm not sure what I'll be doing yet since we haven't had a formal meeting yet but I know it's going to involve creative media work, which is exactly the type of experience I am looking for!

No comments:
Post a Comment