I have realized that I am very sad to see the fashion trend of overalls go out of style...
That front pocket on the chest is a huge life saver, and when you're running late, throw some overalls on and you have a whole outfit in seconds, ready to walk out the door!
Obviously I couldn't be more happy with the overalls that I found for $1.32, and I'm definitely not waiting for the year that Fashion Week says they are in again.
As a matter of fact, I'm wearing them now!
That front pocket on the chest is a huge life saver, and when you're running late, throw some overalls on and you have a whole outfit in seconds, ready to walk out the door!
Obviously I couldn't be more happy with the overalls that I found for $1.32, and I'm definitely not waiting for the year that Fashion Week says they are in again.
As a matter of fact, I'm wearing them now!

No comments:
Post a Comment